CME (Continuing Medical Education) and Seminars
Dr.Jeyasekharan Hospital hosts frequent CME’s and seminars with distinguished speakers both national and international giving doctors in the region an exposure to advances in fields other than their primary area of interest. Some of the recent ones have included:
- A Clinical meeting held on 22-12-2001, Dr. J.S. Bhuvaneswaran, MD,DM (Cardiology), Coimbatore gave speech on Peri-operative evaluation of cardiac problems and management of cardiac emergencies during surgery and in the post-op period.
- CME programme on 23-03-2002 – Dr. Arul Prakash gave speech on Type-II Diabetes in young – Evaluation and management.
- Dr. Alka Ganesh, Prof. Of Medicine at CMCH, Vellore spoke on Challenges in Geriatric Medicine on 05-04-2002.
- CME programme held on 04-05-2003 – Dr. M. Chenniappan, Trichy gave speech on Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy.
- CME programme held on 13-07-2003 – Dr. Arthur Aseervatham, Madurai gave speech on Diabetes Mellitus.
- CME programme held on 29-07-2003 – Dr. Shanmuganathan, Madurai gave speech on Degenerative Arthritis.
- CME programme held on 24-01-2004 – Dr. Shanthi spoke on Timing on surgery in congenital heart diseases and Dr. Christopher Roy spoke on Surgery for Congenital heart diseases.
- CME programme held on 04-04-2004 – Dr. V. Balaji, Apollo Hospital , Chennai gave speech on Venous Thrombo-embolism and over view.
- CME programme on 26-10-2004 – Dr. Ajay S. Bhatnagar, Switzerland , gave speech on Endocrine therapy for breast cancer.
- CME programme on 15-11-2004 – Dr. Ramesh Ardanari, Gastroenterologist gave speech on Gastro Intestinal Bleeding.
- State level Anaesthesia CME- KACE 2016 hosted by our hospital on 10th January 2016
Inter departmental seminars
• Pediatric cathlab interventions-Dr Raj Kannan
• Diabetes & Kidney diseases-Dr Ninoo George
• Dilemas in ICU- Management of ICU patients-Dr Farokh E Udwadia webinar
• Weekly surgeons –anaesthesiologists meet