The department of radiology was one of the first in the district, functioning from 1965. Today the people in charge of the department are Dr. S.I. Chelladurai, MBBS, DMRD (Consultant in Radiology) and Mr. Y. Kingston (DMRI). We also have 3 visiting sonologists:
- Dr. Evangeline George, MBBS, DMRD (Sonology)
- Dr. Indira Mathusoothanan, MBBS, DMRD (Sonology)
Echocardiography is done in the hospital by Dr. Chandrakumar DM, Dr.A.R Pandian MD and Dr.Jeyaseelan DM and Colour Doppler studies by Dr. Chandrakumar DM.
1. HF advantage with Simplex Table WIPRO GE 400 mA H.F.
2. HF advantage with Floating Table WIPRO GE 400 mA H.F.
3. M.M 2.5 Siemens H.F. Mobile Machine – 2 Nos.
4. Genius 60 mobile WIPRO GE Machine – 1
Mammomat 3000 Siemens Mammogram Machine – 1
1. Classic CR with Dryview 6850 Laser Printer – 1 – Care stream
2. Regious 110 with DRYPRO 793 Laser Printer – 1 – KONICKA
1. Volusion 730 Colour Doppler with U.S. Scanning Machine – 1 WIPRO GE
2. Volusion 730 PRO Colour Doppler with U.S. Scanning Machine – 1 WIPRO GE
3. VIVID 9 Colour Doppler with Echo Cardiogram – 1 WIPRO GE
4. Mindray Portable Scan Machine – 3 Nos.
We also recently inaugurated our first CT Scan machine on 15th November 2015.
For more details about the equipment in the Department of Radiology, please click here.