Formed at Dr. Jeyasekharan Hospital in September 1992. Since this is a speciality Hospital cutaneous medicine forms link in the chain for Diagnosis and management of several systemic illness.
- Outpatient clinic
- IP care for
- Primary skin disorder – pemphigus, exfoliature dt, SJ syndrome etc.
- Secondary care as a part of Holistic care of patient.
- Minor surgeries and Cosmetology
- Electro Cautery – wart, MC DPN small tumors.
- Chemo, Cryo and Radio Cautery for small tumors and cysts.
- Chemical Peel – Melasma/Acne scars
- Vitiligo a) Tattooing – camaflouge b) Split thickness skin grafting c) Punch grafting d) Planning – Melanocyte Cell culture and transfer
- Iontophresis – Hyperhidrosis
- Dermabrasion for removal of tattoos and scars
- Patch test for allergen in eczema
- Allergy testing desentition for allergic rhinitis, bronchial asthma and urticaria
- Electrolysis – Removal of unwanted hair
- Counseling for HIV and STD patient and Home based care for HIV positive persons.
- Leprosy Clinic Screening, therapy and correction of deformities
Future Plan :
- PUVA therapy – Psoriasis vitiligo and exfoliative dermatitis
- Laser surgery for abalation and cosmetology.