The spectrum of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery performed here at Dr. Jeyasekharan Hospital and Nursing Home includes:
1. Facial traumatology : Mandibular, maxillary, zygomatic and naso-orbital fraction reduction and rigid internal fixation.
2. Orthognathic surgery : Correction of mal-algimed jaws (pretended or retended jaws or teeth)
3. Cleft lip and palate : Primary surgeries to correct congenital deformation like cleft lip, alveolar and palate
4. Dento alveolar surgery : Minor surgeries relating to the teeth generally performed under local anaesthesia.
5. Maxillofacial pathology : Cysts and tumours (both benign and malignant) in the facio-maxiallary region.
6. Temporomandibular joint related surgeries : Including bony TMJ ankylosis.
7. Maxillofacial infections : Various space infections in the facio-maxiallary region.
We have also been recognised for the Smile Train.