Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers
BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS) FOR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS
Upcoming Class Dates: Please click here for Course Calendar
Basic Life Support (BLS)
BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR. Basic Life Support (BLS) Course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED.
All healthcare personnel.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Describe the links in the AHA Chain of Survival
- Provide effective chest compressions
- Provide rescue breaths using a barrier device
- Provide CPR for adults, children, and infants
- Manage victims of choking
- Use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) safely and effectively
- Successfully answer the question paper, perform BLS and get certified.
Course Fee (BLS)
|JMT-TACT Certified BLS||Rs. 1100/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|AHA Certified BLS||Rs.3800/-||Rs.2950/-|
Basic Life Support for Health care Provider Manual
Course Duration: 1 day (8 Hours)
Written/Skills Testing: Required for issuing card
Certification: Successful candidates will receive BLS Provider Certificate & Card – Validity 2 years.
To register for this program click here