Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Health Care Providers
ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) FOR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS
Upcoming Class Dates: Please click here for Course Calendar
ACLS course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR, Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest, Recognition and early management of peri-arrest rhythm, Airway management, related pharmacology, Management of ACS and stroke. The ACLS course teaches participants to perform as a team, both as a member & team leader.
All healthcare personnel who may be involved with work in health care institutions/patient care especially emergency and high dependency units.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Recognize and initiate early management of peri-arrest rhythms.
- Demonstrate proficiency in providing BLS.
- Recognize and manage cardiac arrest until the return of spontaneous circulation.
- Recognize stroke and acute coronary syndrome (ACS) and provide effective initial care.
- Understand the impact of effective team dynamics on overall team performance.
- Understand and perform defibrillation and transcutaneous pacing.
- Successfully answer the Theory questions and pass the skills test by demonstrating competency in Adult High Quality BLS, Airway Management and Mega code testing and Team Dynamics.
It is mandatory for all ACLS participants to have
- Valid BLS Certification.
- Should have studied the ACLS manual.
- Knowledge of ECG rhythm interpretation for core ACLS rhythms.
- Basic Knowledge of airway management
- Basic ACLS drugs, pharmacology knowledge
- Effective resuscitation team concepts
Course Fee (ACLS)
|JMT-TACT Certified ACLS||Rs. 4000/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|AHA Certified ACLS||Rs.7700/-||Rs.5500/-|
Advanced Cardiac Life support Provider Manual
Course Duration: 2 days (16 Hours)
Written/Skills Testing: Required for issuing card
Certification: Successful candidates will receive ACLS Provider Certificate & Card – Validity 2 years.
In AHA Certified Courses – Precourse Self-Assessment is Mandatory on the Student Website: eLearning.heart.org/courses and students should print their Certificate of completion and score report and bring it when they come for the course.
To register for this program click here