Health Screening Camp for Rotarians
Dr.Jeyasekharan Medical Trust has been invited to be part of the medical team for a “Health Screening Camp” to be conducted by the Rotary Club of Nagercoil.
Free screening for medical diseases – Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, BMI Index, Eye, Skin and Dental disorders will be done.
Health Education and Counselling regarding control of Hypertension, DM, Hyper Lipidemia, Eye, Dental, Skin and STD diseases will be given.
23/09/2011 – Update on the Health Screening Camp for Rotarians held on the 17th September 2011:
- General health assessment by Doctors – checking of height, weight, chest expansion, BMI, BP, Blood sugar. ECG monitoring and US Scan.
- Health education and counselling regarding control of HT, DM and hyper lipidemia etc.
- No. of doctors attended: 5
- No. of clients benefited: 77
- No. of Nursing staff attended: 5
- No. of student nurses attended: 7
- No. of paramedical staff attended: 3
- Dietician: 1
- Medical social worker: 1