CMAI Diploma in Radio diagnostic Technology (DRT)
Courses approved by the CMAI for the training of “Medical Radiation Technologists” are coordinated by Central Education Board of CMAI.
Eight batches of students have successfully completed their course and are now working in and outside India.
Duration: 2 years
Minimum Qualification is 10+2 Pass with Science Subjects.
Total Seats: 10
- Computer Skills
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Basics of Radiological Physics
- Radiographic Imaging
- Physics of Radiological Equipment
- Hospital Practice & Care of Patient
- Radiographic Technique in Routine Procedures
- Radiographic Technique in Special Procedures
- Practical and Viva-voce